Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer Review

       I went into Ulta recently just to browse, and was happily surprised to find that the 21 days of beauty sale was going on.  I picked up a few nice things, but I was mostly excited to try out the Ulta brand nail polish that on sale during this event... for two dollars! I bought 10 of them (surprise, surprise!) and tried 'em out as soon as I got home.  This is the color I currently have on my nails:

Ulta Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in the color Fuchsiamania

       I've painted and repainted my nails three times now with this brand of nail polish, and I have to say, it's not a bad formula.  I wore the polish along with OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and the OPI Designer Series Top Coat.  The polishes are very smooth and apply nicely.  I also found that one coat of polish covered my nail completely, and a second coat was not completely necessary.  They are quick to dry and I have yet to run into an issue with smudging or scratches, which is a very common problem for me as I get distracted quickly :P  With my nails completely dry and a top coat applied, I have not had any chipping issues AT ALL for a solid week.  The only reason I changed the colors was out of pure boredom, although my polish would have lasted a while longer.  Now I'm sure for someone who is rough on their hands, chipping may happen occasionally, but the fact they lasted a full week made me a very happy girl, with a cute at home manicure! I would definitely reccommend these polishes to a friend, and I will be repurchasing them, even at their full price of 6 dollars (hey, not bad). 

No comments:

Post a Comment